Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Bold Look of KOHLER

Who knew kitchen sinks would be so expensive!  And have so many options...undermount, overmount, single basin, double basin, acrylic, cast iron, stainless steel, and the list goes on and on.

I did have something in mind, though.  I've been obsessed with Paula Deen's kitchen sink from the moment I laid eyes on it.  However, I don't have thousands of dollars to spend on a kitchen sink, but I was able to find something similar.  I'm a huge fan of deep, single basin sinks and I wanted one that would be undermount.  My mother-in-law, Debbie, and I searched far and wide for this type of sink and finally found the perfect one at Abe's Plumbing.


Isn't she a beauty?! A white, single basin, cast iron sink that measures 33" x 22" x 9" made by KOHLER. 

And I've found the perfect faucet to go with it!


I can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't wait to wash dishes in that sink!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen and Mark.
    We will bring some dirty dishes for you to help getting over wanting to do dishes.
    Ted and Betty

    ReplyDelete